Holiday Deals Are Here! Up to 40% Off on Select Items
226ERS SUB9 ENERGY DRINK
226ERS SUB9 ENERGY DRINK
This original product provides sufficient carbohydrates to ensure the energy needed for sporting performance, as well as fast-assimilation proteins and BCAA 8:1:1. It also provides sodium, the mineral our body most consumes during exercise.
SUB9 ENERGY DRINK: Energy product specially recommended for workouts and competitions lasting more than 4 hours, such as ultra trails, long-distance triathlons, bicycle race routes or mountain biking in stages, among others.
This original product provides sufficient carbohydrates to ensure the energy needed for sporting performance, as well as rapid-assimilation proteins and BCAA 8:1:1 It also provides sodium, the mineral our body most consumes during exercise.
SUB9 ENERGY DRINK contains:
- Amylopectin: as a source of energy:
- Absorbed by the stomach up to 80% faster
- Restores muscle glycogen up to 70% faster.
- Whey protein isolate: Numerous studies have shown that the intake of a mix of carbohydrates with high glycaemic indexes such as amylopectin, together with whey protein isolate, improves performance in long duration sports and prolongs time to exhaustion.
- BCAA (8.1.1) + TYROSINE: If we increase the intake of branched-chain amino acids such as leucine (8:1:1) and we add tyrosine, we avoid the decrease of neurotransmitter precursors such as dopamine.
- TAURINE + L-CARNITINE: Taurine has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and increases fat oxidation as an energy substratum, which, together with the carnitine for improving their transport into the mitochondria, promotes the use of the fat maintaining glycogen reserves, which is essential in long-duration sports.They help improve overall health, acting in synergy with the other nutrients.
HOW TO USE: Add 4 measures of product with the dispenser included inside (4x12,5g = 50g) in 500ml of water and shake. Regularly consume small doses (150-200ml) every 15/20 minutes approximately 500-800ml during 1 hour before and during exercise.
NET WEIGHT: 50g (Monodose)
FORMAT: Stick monodose.
PRODUCT STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
EXPIRY: 2 years since the date of manufacture.
CAUTIONS: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children. Recommended Daily Allowance: 50g.
Food supplement in powder based on carbohydrates, with proteins, amino acids and vitamins. With sweetener. No added sugar. Contains naturally occurring sugar.